A Surface Ship Systems Infrastructure Software Integration Contractor job in Pittsfield, MA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining a surface ships systems infrastructure to include integrating new software. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s Degree in Systems Engineering, or a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.See More
Surface Ship Systems Infrastructure Software Integration Contractor Job duties:
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows Desktop (Windows 7, 10) and Server (2008, 2016) technologies including experience with traditional software delivery and application installation processes and configurations.
* Strong understanding of Linux server technologies including experience with traditional software delivery and application installation processes and configurations.
* Strong understanding of Virtualization (VMWare) technologies.
* Experience integrating software on a common operating system.
* Experience with additional Scanning/Vulnerability Management tools (VMS, ACAS, Nessus).
* Operating system certifications (Windows Server, RedHat Linux).
* Security + certification, or ability to obtain Security + certification.
* Linux system administration experience.
If you are interested in this Surface Ship Systems Infrastructure Software Integration Contractor job in Pittsfield, MA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Valid through: 10/15/2020