Experience in technical support of PCB assembly processes for SMT Technologies. Understanding of design of experiments, PFMEA / DFMEA and control plans. Desired experience in interfacing with Design Engineering and customers.
- Responsible for activities related to the support of Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) processes including evaluating process capacity, capability, quality and cost.
- Develop equipment, materials, and process performance requirements, performs vendor searches and equipment evaluation to ensure adequate capability to produce quality product in required quantities at an effective cost.
- Lead cross functional teams in implementing technical and strategic capacity and capability initiatives.
- Develops and performs designed experiments (DOE) and capability studies, develops process specifications and designs and procures process tooling.
- Analyze new process and equipment with the intent of achieving continuous improvement of present methods.
* Unlimited advancement
* High level technical resources
* Yearly bonus
* Full and complete relocation package