We are looking for Sureview Security / Monitoring Consultant for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: Sureview Security / Monitoring Consultant
Job Location: Houston, TX
- Client is seeking a subject matter expert for the user endpoint monitoring tool, Sureview, and infrastructure to support the Information Risk Management team.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintenance and operation of the tools as well as improvements and opportunities to benefit the information security function.
- The candidate will be the primary contact for issues related to both the tools, infrastructure, and endpoints.
- Be a subject matter resource for the complete Sureview platform.
- Configure collection policies and rules based on monitoring requirements provided by analysts.
- Monitor the endpoint monitoring systems including the application, data store, endpoints, and other applicable infrastructure for functionality, performance, and efficacy.
- Remediate any technical issues with the endpoint monitoring system quickly and efficiently to ensure consistent operations.
- Work with analysts to improve performance and effectiveness of the endpoint monitoring platform.
- Develop and document processes and procedures for maintenance and operation of the user endpoint monitoring platform.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 5-7+ years of work implementing and supporting IT security solutions/software.
- At least 1yearexperienceworking with Sureview hands-on required
- Bachelor?s degree in information systems, computer science, computer engineering, or another technical field.
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle database/system is required (MySQL, Hadoop, Tomcat, Linux, SIEM, DLP and othersecurity related products preferred) -DBA Experiencerequired
- Experiencetroubleshooting Endpoint security software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Python Scriptingexperience within a database environment desirable
- Securonix or Digital Guardian a plus (aggregates data)