Seeking an AH-64 Maintenance Team Manager/MTP
This is a Long Term Assignment to Qatar for up to 4 years. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
• Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
• Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
• Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
• Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
• AH-64E Qatar Site Manager/MTP
• Shall conduct management oversight and personnel administrative support of the Contractor’s MAT and assist in conducting AH-64E Maintenance Test Flight (MTF) activities.
• The MAT Site Manager shall serve as the single point of contact, responsible for providing responses through the COR to the QAF leadership on aircraft maintenance issues, and to the PCO and COR on issues pertaining to the operations of the MAT as it discharges its contractual duties.
• The Site Manager shall coordinate with the COR to support the monthly Certificate of Conformance (CoC) for Status Reporting.
• The Site Manager, or in his/her absence, a designated representative, shall attend scheduling and planning meetings hosted by the QAF, COR, and U.S. Army Technical
• Assistance Field Team (TAFT) to determine daily operational requirements.
• Secondary MTP Role: The Contractor MTP shall assist QAF to conduct MTF in support of the QAF aircraft maintenance and maintenance test flight activities.
• The AH-64E MTP, using the QAF specific AH-64E IETM, AH-64E Operators Manual, AH-64E Maintenance Test Flight Manual, and AH-64E Check-List Manual shall be responsible for performing Maintenance Operational Checks (MOC), in-flight troubleshooting/verifications, and MTF of aircraft to ensure airworthiness upon completion of extensive disassembly for maintenance, repair, replacement or modification of components or aircraft systems, and conduct briefings to flight crew members and maintenance personnel in support of the various MTP aircraft operations as stated above.
• The MTP shall provide OJT, coaching, and mentorship to QAF MTP personnel.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
Site Manager/MTP requirements listed below:
• Minimum twenty (20) years aviation maintenance/aviation maintenance management experience for a military or civilian aviation maintenance organization.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite computer software.
• Proficient in the use of Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation (Enhanced) ULLS-A(E) or a similar aviation maintenance management system.
• Proficient in the use of computer-hosted interactive technical manuals, aircraft maintenance forms, and other aircraft related documentation.
• The ability to obtain a Final U.S. Secret Clearance post start
MTP Requirements listed below:
• Completed United States Army AH-64E, Apache Longbow helicopter Aircraft Qualification Course (AQC) or a Contractor equivalent training and qualification approved by the GFR.
• Successfully completed the AH-64 Aviation Maintenance Officers Course (AMOC) Phase I and In lieu of AMOC Phase I and II, must have completed an equivalency evaluation conducted by the US Army Directorate of Evaluation and Standardization (DES) IAW DCMA Instruction 8210.1 (AR-95-20) and AR 95-1.
• Possess a minimum of 1,000 flight hours as an AH-64D/E Pilot-in-Charge (PIC).
• Have provided proof of having completed a minimum of 100 hours flight hours as an AH-64D/E MTP.
• Current Army or Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Class II Flight Physical upon hire with no less than six (6) months remaining, and successful renewal annually thereafter.
• Annual renewal of medical certificate shall be the responsibility of the Contractor.
• The Contractor shall provide upon request by the GFR, copies of the medical certificates to confirm medical compliance.
• Meet currency requirements per AH-64E Aircrew Training Manual (ATM) within 30 days of hire.
• Proficient in the use of ULLS-A(E) or a similar aviation maintenance management system.
• U.S.-based payroll. Relocation benefits are available.
• SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN QATAR FOR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT. THE COMPANY WILL SUPPORT THE EMPLOYEE AND ADMINISTER THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS, BUT THE CANDIDATE IS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE TO OBTAIN LEGAL AUTHORIZATION AS SUCH AUTHORIZATION IS DETERMINED BY QATAR BASED ON THE APPLICANT'S EDUCATION AND PERSONAL BACKGROUND.
• Position Requires FAA or commercial certificate with the appropriate endorsements
• This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
Desired MTP Qualifications:
• MTP Experience operating the AH-64E helicopter in desert environments.
• Overwater flight experience.
• Prior Experience as an AH-64D/E Maintenance Examiner (ME).
• Experience as an AH-64 Technical Inspector.
• Desert night flight operations.
Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Job ID 1800080324