Our System Engineer’s primary responsibility is to perform technical tasks for CareDx’s clients using who have integrated the ordering and resulting through EMR Integration. They will work very closely with the EMR Integration Team and across internal CareDx departments to coordinate the necessary support actions and responses to take as part of their investigation. They will also be responsible for communicating with clients to gather required information for troubleshooting purposes and coordinating the steps to resolution. Additionally, they will be responsible for any interface revisions and update for existing clients and managing data conversions for new clients.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of assigned tasks to comply with client support needs and interface revisions
- Create and update necessary system and task documents to maintain documented history of customer needs, and ensure task documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Perform tasks to assure timely project completion, reporting on variances in estimates for timelines and level of effort.
- Create custom configuration in client systems in accordance with functional requirements.
- Perform analysis of system hardware, database, and configuration to ensure product integrity and performance.
- Test application and system configuration to report and correct issues observed.
- Verify requirements and specifications for reports and system configuration.
- Accurately forecast task deliverables, level of effort, and timelines.
- Possibility for some travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in system engineering or programming. implementing, configuring, automating, and monitoring
- Experience in troubleshooting software interfaces
- Experience with EMR/EHR Integration projects
- Experience with LIMS
- Familiarity with Laboratory operations
- Experience with SalesForce and SalesForce integration with other systems
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint expertise.
- Experience in engineering biomedical systems
- Experience creating and maintaining websites using IIS Web Services
- Experience performing data conversions