We are looking for Support System Engineer-OSS for our client in ??Naperville, IL
Job Title: ????Support System Engineer-OSS
Job Location: Naperville, IL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- US presence required near Naperville, Illinois
- Bachelor?s or Master?s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum 7years of experience (minimum 2years of US based experience) with
- at least 3years of work experience in Telecoms industry
- Conversant with performance measurements and the analysis thereof
- Knowledge of VMWare Cloud infrastructure, certification is a Plus
- Intermediate knowledge of ORACLE
- Knowledge in Windows Servers
- Expertise in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS
- Knowledge in EMC storage
- Knowledge in HP C7000 enclosures
- Knowledge in TCP/IP and routing protocols
- Experienceworking withNetwork Management systems for wireless Networks, knowledge in Nokia NetAct is preferable.
- Knowledge of SON system-specific architecture
- Knowledge of EdenNet system-specific architecture.
- Experiences working with OSS interfaces for RAN
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) and the ability to work well in a
- global team.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and an aptitude to learn new things.
- Ability to analyze requirements and translate them into solution designs.
- Ability to analyze technical problems around product installation, configuration,integration
- Customer Support including experience working in a customer facing role
- Method of Procedure (MOP) Development and testing of MOPs
- Software upgrade and deployment
- System integration
- System testing and debugging
- Must be willing to work during maintenance window hours (11 pm to 6 am local