Support Readiness - Technical Expertise Manager
Customer Support | Seattle, Washington and Remote-North America (Bay Area,California) Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what's right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live. The Team
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts - in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support - you'll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible. This Position
The Technical Expertise Manager will provide subject matter expertise for DocuSign Intelligent Insights and Insight Accelerators in the creation of training content that ensures the Global Support Team is ready to support the product, as well as in the creation of internal and external self-service resources.
The successful candidate will specialize in DocuSign Intelligent Insights and Insight Accelerators, but operate as one of many DocuSign Agreement Cloud Subject Matter Experts (SME), and they will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with Product, Engineering, and other teams as necessary to ensure that technical knowledge for all products and features is effectively communicated throughout the Global Support Team. Effectively partnering across the organization is essential to ensuring Support Experts have the right information at the right time.
Creating and delivering effective training content as well as the self-serve content used by our customers, partners, and internal experts will be critical to accelerate the efficient handling of support cases, emails, calls, chats, and social media. To be successful, DocuSign customers need to have access to effective and timely self-service resources, and Support Experts must also have the right information at the right time, along with targeted training to understand the customer experience. The Technical Expertise Manager plays a key role in ensuring the success of both Customers and Support Experts.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Sr. Manager, Expertise Management. Responsibilities
- Transfer advanced technical knowledge to Global Support Experts through instructor-led training, technical content development and mentoring.
- Assist Support Readiness - Release Manager in ensuring that communication about product changes reaches Global Support Experts and customers.
- Development of Expertise Management programs to improve team knowledge and development.
- Create internal and external self-service resources.
- Evaluate existing processes and procedures. Make recommendations and drive process improvement and adoption of best practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Challenge the status quo and foster shared understanding, transparency, autonomy, innovation and continuous learning
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2+ years' experience creating/delivering technical training
- 3+ years' experience as part of a support delivery organization
- Practical experience with DocuSign Intelligent Insights and Insight Accelerators
- Proven experience coordinating partners in a global environment
- Experience with case management platforms (Salesforce strongly preferred), product issue management tools (JIRA strongly preferred)
- Ability to research, organize, create and maintain clear, concise documents
- Strong communication skills. Able to work with executives and influence a technical audience
- Ability to manage ambiguity and multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that's a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer . DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.