The Support Manager works with customers and ExtraHop staff to ensure prompt resolution of customer reported issues. The role requires demonstrated technical and leadership capabilities. The manager effectively leads personnel, drives priorities, understands product release implications and performs some release validation efforts. Detailed analysis of support, product release and quality metrics are used to enhance best practice methods.
The candidate should work effectively in cross-functional teams and be committed to advancing a culture of innovation, commitment to customer success, and fun.
- Provide exceptional product support for all ExtraHop customers and field teams
- Develop, manage and grow a global, "follow the sun" customer support organization
- Be a focal point for communication with ExtraHop field representatives
- Become a product expert in ExtraHop applications
- Assist with addressing customer escalations
- Perform reviews of technical scope, design, and configuration of ExtraHop applications and platform in support of client or partner deployment requirements
- Conduct production readiness reviews of the ExtraHop platform
- Manage the creation and curation of support knowledge
- Conduct client-facing technical and support discussions
- Manage process of customer product change requests and feedback
- Mentor support team on technical and communication techniques
- Facilitate handoff of customer issues to professional service teams
- Technically hands-on with product support issues
- Excellent communicator with customers and internal teams
- Understands the support case process from initial call to resolution
- Experience managing multiple modes of customer communication (email, web, phone and chat)
- 5+ years of experience with technical product support management, or all tiers of technical IT support.
- Highly desirable experience with software development, and ExtraHop software