The Google Technical Services Consumers team is on a mission to delight the hundreds of millions of consumers who rely on our flagship products like Gmail, Android, Chrome and Google Play. We’re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for consumers when they need us most. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better. We're looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are passionate about the consumer and helping them get the most out of Google.
The Google Technical Services, Consumer’s 1:1 Consumer Care team is responsible for the phone, chat and email support for products such as Play Digital Content and Hardware, Wallet, Drive/Docs, Account Recovery and Project Fi. As the Support Launch Manager, you’ll manage the launch of new products, tools or vendors for our 1:1 Consumer Care team. With your knowledge of Google products, experience in customer support and vendor operations, you quickly understand new projects, translate these into requirements for functional teams and manage the project through its life cycle. You’ll create project plans, manage risks and communicate across the organization for multiple projects. Projects often span offices and time zones, and you will ensure that the stakeholders are synchronized and launch each project successfully.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Manage support launches across 1:1 Consumer Care in a fast paced environment with evolving priorities.
- Lead meetings, launch readiness reviews with senior management team and drive business decisions.
- Align cross-functional teams around requirements and priorities, determine business goals and track progress across all projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience in project management within customer service and/or contact center operations.
- Experience with problem-solving and change management.
- PMP Certification.
- Proficiency in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organization and partnering with cross-functional teams.