- Build and improve YouTube’s help experience for our Help Centers, mobile apps, desktop site, and all devices where YouTube is available.
- Work with stakeholders across many teams at YouTube to implement Help solutions for user and creator product features and top issues.
- Assist with expansion of additional languages and services for new products and markets.
- Analyze metrics to identify user pain points and improve scaled and high-touch support channels. Set quality standards and measure content quality.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in online operations, tools, or content management role.
- Understanding of user experience principles and user-oriented approach to problems.
- Excellent project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work on multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to learn new tools and systems quickly.
- Excellent communication, project management, and analytical skills.