To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.See More
Customer Success Group
You will have primary responsibility for providing front-line troubleshooting, feature explanation, and best practice guidance for Salesforce clients from around the world. The Global Support work environment is highly client-focused and fast paced, operating globally to provide 24/7/365 technical support. A Success Engineer operates efficiently in this climate, maintains composure, exhibits professionalism, and delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction at all times. A Success Engineer operates efficiently in this climate, maintains composure, exhibits professionalism and delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction at all times.
• Provide exceptional frontline technical support via phone and email to Salesforce clients
• Assist with general best practices, including: user management, data management, and reporting and dashboards
• Identify situations where professional services or account executive intervention may be warranted
• Track and maintain all client communications and case documentation in Salesforce
• Follow established support processes and procedures
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Passion for Client Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Action oriented with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
• Highly adaptable, fast learner
• Technical aptitude in support of learning Salesforce Cloud applications and solutions
• Dependable, motivated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
• Experience in technical support (or other client focused environment)
• Language skills (Spanish)
• PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
• BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
• URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
• OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
• TRUST: Trust the company's core values
• ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Valid through: 11/16/2021