Engineering Services Group, Engineering Services Group > Support EngineeringJob Overview:
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Support Engineering responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Setting up Measurement benches, performing RF measurements, processing data, analyzing results, partnering with design/characterization/product/test engineers to debug issues.
- This role entails a significant amount of Data Analysis duties and analytical skills
- IC validation/characterization/production on bench and ATE platforms for RF devices
- Solid understanding of RF principles and RF engineering tools (Smith Chart, Matching, Trace Loss Measurements)
- Basic Statistics
- Very strong people skills and an ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Familiarity with lab equipment (o-scope, power meter, vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal generator)
- Understanding of basic electrical engineering concepts, digital and analog circuit analysis techniques
- Understanding of production test techniques for high volume manufacturing of RF devices
- Strong written and verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet product introduction schedules
- Self-motivated individual to work in assertive team environment