Engineering Services Group, Engineering Services Group > Support EngineeringJob Overview:
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
RF Support Engineer
Supports development and validation of wireless platforms with 4G and 5G front end devices.
- Prior experience with validation, characterization of wireless handsets
- Lab Equipment Knowledge; must be able to use common lab bench equip (oscilloscope, voltmeter, power meter, spectrum analyzer, VNA, & callboxes)
- Familiarity with the New Product Introduction process.
- Understanding of Test methodology for cellular standards.
- Effective Technical Presentation skills.
- Interpret and analyze data using statistical techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet product introduction schedules.
- 5+ years of direct industry experience.
- Proactive person that shows successful Team Management skills.
- Must be able to trouble-shoot hardware and software
- Must have analytical skills for debug and validate wireless hardware.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, fast learner, team player with good communication skills.