As a Support Engineer you will know all the components of our software inside and out. You will be a key link between our customers, customer success and product development teams.
This position offers the ideal candidate the opportunity to work with a great team of people and a chance to gain experience with cutting edge technology involving all the areas of the Profitect suite. As a Support Engineer, you are a member of a team which provides application support to internal/external customers worldwide.
- Resolve clients’ questions or issues in the areas of product functionality, system configuration/setup and bugs/enhancements over email or phone.
- Serve as a support liaison between the company and customer and document support incidents in the required tracking systems.
- Proactively keep customer informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, R&D, Operations and Sales
- Other responsibilities include, among others, testing, training, and defining and following support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Refer to other support, product management, development and quality assurance teams, as appropriate.
- Focus on developing knowledge in specific product suite or operating environments.
- Contribute information to the Support knowledge base.
- Manage workload effectively and efficiently, following Support Procedures to ensure successful completion of tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 0-2 years of work experience in Support/QA Engineering roles
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- SQL knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Including strong English written/verbal communication skills; good presentation skills.
- Comfortable with direct customer interaction and supporting a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical engineering software features/applications to end users and leverage internal resources.
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to thrive in fast paced environment; strong desire to learn.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage priorities effectively.
- Flexibility required to work outside of the defined role.