Our client is a global Asset Management Firm that is currently seeking a Support Engineer, this candidate will join a front office support team that works with the business to help address needs across multiple departments in the Asset Management Division. This team most commonly addresses Application issues.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience with a financial industry background
- Ability to debug code and identify issues; execute small code changes, development, and enhancement tasks.
- Experience working in parallel with development teams
- 5+ years experience with: SQL, JAVA, C, C++
- Experienceworking with Unix/Linux environments
- Knowledge of multiple file transfer protocols (SFX, SFTP, FIX).
- Experience in infrastructure related tasks (Mongo, server maintenance, BCP’s)
- B.S. in a technical discipline or B.S./B.A.