- Act as a point of contact for end-users to receive support and maintenance for systems in a Windows and Linux environment
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, network and account-related issues
- Deploy, install, and maintain PCs and software
- Appropriately document all required information
- Diligently create and maintain a knowledge base as appropriate
- Exercise appropriate workflow and time management
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, engineering, or related field from an accredited institution - Master's preferred
- Two to three years of experience in an IT-related field.
- Understanding of common IP networking technologies and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience in administering accounts and policies in an Active Directory environment.
- Proficiency with troubleshooting and resolving problems pertaining to workstation connectivity, MS Office, and malware.
- Some experience with programming and/or scripting (Python, Java, etc….) a plus