Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Provide production support for multiple solutions
- Provide on-callsupport as a member of a scheduled rotation
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and triage complex software, hardware, and service issues.
- Identify and escalate issues for root causes analysis;
- Provide accountability for all operational workflows and standard operating procedures.
- Create/maintain comprehensive support and process documentation.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fulfill business support service requests (troubleshooting, log reviews, etc.).
- Systems, applications, and performance monitoring.
- Contribute to support tooling and process development.
- Work with peers to assign, prioritize and complete daily tasks
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- US Citizenship is required
- The ability to pass a State or Federal background check is required
- College Degree with technical study or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of production supportexperience (Agile – Kanban environment) preferred
- Experience with Windows, Active Directory, and Group Policy
- Exposure to UNIX, SQL, and Java
- Experience scripting solutions with Powershell, Bash, or Python
- Experience performing production support urgency classification
- Hands-on experience in Incident and problem management