Microsoft Search Advertising (MSA) is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. MSA is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle. We offer a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry.
The Bing Ads Technical Solutions team is a focal point for Bing Search Advertisers and Partners around the world. As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you are the critical link between customers, partners and products. You will be responsible for providing technical solutions and maintaining relationships with key strategic Microsoft customers and partners. You will build trust through your deep technical expertise of the platform and industry.
You will work closely with cross functional teams in sales, engineering, business groups and technical support to flawlessly execute solution implementation, pre-sale support and consultation on Microsoft products. By building and maintaining a long-term relationship with customers and partners you will understand their business strategy and execute a service delivery plan based on the product roadmap. You will be the resident expert and trusted adviser for your customers and partners to provide world class service, support and competitive technical solutions.
• Use your breadth and depth of knowledge across product offerings as you partner with sales, and partner teams to recommend and implement solutions.
• Create and execute a project plan for new platform integrations working with stakeholders to identify and mitigate technical dependencies for a successful deployment.
• Manage and own customer and partner’s technical support requests, providing investigation prioritization with continuous and timely updates.
• Deliver and maintain a support plan. Conduct regular service meetings to build trust, communicate product enhancements, supportability plans, strategy product plans and review open technical opportunities.
• Deliver technical project presentations, best practises, trainings to varying levels of business and technical audiences.
• Maintain and expand working knowledge of current and related products, including integration processes and industry trends.
• Construct SQL queries to access information in Microsoft’s internal databases for the purposes of reporting and troubleshooting.
• Maintain internal Microsoft engineer relationships to influence incremental product improvements.
• Drive and deliver on projects to improve partner engagements and operational efficiencies.
• Highlight systemic issues and trends to identify platform enhancements with business and R&D teams.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience required (Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or related field preferred).
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in troubleshooting technical issues in a client facing role.
• Minimum 3 years’ working with development technologies including Java, .Net, XML, REST, OAuth, XML and SOAP. Ability to manipulate SQL joins. Experience working with APIs.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with online advertising technology.
• Highly skilled in interacting with sales/partner led business and technical stakeholders and translating complex customer and partner requirements into appropriate solutions.
• Exemplary communicator with excellent written and oral business communication skills. A second language would be advantageous.
• Outstanding organizational and planning skills, demonstrated ability to work under deadlines and prioritize several complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and growing environment.
• Strong technical writing skills to be utilized for case management, knowledge capture, bug management and training.
• Familiarity with the ad serving industry, ad exchanges, and networks and real time bidding.
• Infectious sense of enthusiasm, fun, and imagination.
• Obsessed with providing a great experience for our customers.
• Relevant and current MCSE certification is advantageous.
• Organic and paid search experience preferred.