We are experts in multiparty data and workflow solutions. Axoni was founded in 2013 with the goal of overhauling global financial markets infrastructure using distributed ledger technology. That vision has become a reality through intensive technology development and deep collaboration with the world's leading financial institutions.
Our diverse team of experts across capital markets, derivatives, distributed systems, cryptographic research, and cloud development focuses every day on our goal of building solutions that will fundamentally change and improve how financial markets operate. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, highly motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets from the advent of blockchain technology.
We are currently searching for a Technical Support Engineering Lead to help manage and grow our support engineering team. As the Technical Support Engineer Lead, you will oversee our support team, processes, tools and technologies and manage our incident management process.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about people and technology and who has a proven record of managing complex systems and managed critical systems and infrastructure. This is a key role as we continue to expand as a business and grow our technical support engineering organization.
This role will report directly to the Director of Engineering and have a direct impact on our business performance and the continued growth of our support engineering team.
- Manages the support engineering team and oversees support engineering activities
- Continuously improve support processes and incident management tooling
- Lead the efforts to design appropriate observability tools for supporting critical systems
- Work with production engineering, application and delivery teams to ensure high system uptime
- Management and communication of resources across multiple product and engagement teams
- Represent the technical support engineering team in cross-team discussions and client meetings
- Identify and mentor members of the technical support engineering team
- Triage, investigate, and solve incoming support requests via help-desk/ticketing-system (ServiceDesk) within SLA (which may require collaboration with others)
- Document and record activity and communication with customers
- Contribute to product documentation, customer knowledge base, and best practices guides
- Understand various aspects of an application and their interactions with each other (for example, aspects such as application, architecture, infrastructure)
- Respond to alerts and utilizing monitoring platforms
- Engage external clients towards issue resolution
- Provide status/recap reports to clients
- Minimum of 10 years of engineering experience with 3 years min of engineering management, preferably with platform, distributed systems, and infrastructure
- Track record of deploying and integrating systems to productionTrack record of leading high performing technical support engineering teams that deliver scalable products in a technology company or startup
- Strong knowledge of support and incident life cycle management
- Well versed in systems observability tools and techniques, incident tracking and escalation tools and incident support workflows and performance measurements
- Familiar with support documentation and operation runbooks
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative team member
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, preferably in a software field
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.