We are seeking a Support Engineer to leverage their tech skills and creativity to solve our customer’s issues and ensure their overall success and satisfaction. In this role, you will be responsible for triaging and troubleshooting technical issues as well as escalating and working with appropriate engineering staff to resolve those issues in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical problem-solving skills; and be someone who embraces challenges. Our support culture is a proactive one; we believe in keeping close relationships with our customers and are looking for people who enjoy high-touch customer engagement and technical challenges. This role has tremendous growth opportunities within the internal engineering team as it provides a chance to hone one’s technical skills.
- Monitor product activity through AWS CloudWatch Logs/Insights and Grafana
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues raised by the Customer/Product Teams by digging into the product and our backend services.
- Identify bugs based on the issues raised and file tickets, escalate critical issues to product and engineering mgmt
- Triage and help customers that are having problems with the Camera IQ product as well as knowing which internal engineering team members are needed to address various client issues
- Work with product teams in order to communicate current client issues, resolved issues, and feedback in order to assist with future product releases
- Collect and document customer feedback and make recommendations internally on how best to support our clients
- 1+ year of experience in a technical support/engineering role
- Fundamental programming experience and can easily troubleshoot and diagnose issues from error outputs and logs
- Knowledge of basic CRUD operations and HTTP requests (POST, PUT, GET, DELETE)
- Experience with Postman
- Comfortable with AWS and can easily navigate through AWS products (Lambda, SQS, API gateway)
- Flexible enough to wear multiple hats and devise solutions to problems across the board.
- Strong time management skills for quick resolution of support tickets.
- Creative mindset for solving problems and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Interest in tech/software development
Nice to haves:
- Interest in AR
- Experience with Spark AR, Lens Studio
- Experience with Charles Proxy
- Experience with troubleshooting media like image sequences, GIFs