Are you passionate about helping people adapt to change? Are you good at inspiring change? As a part of the Support Operations Team at Splunk, you will be focused on the impact of change to our people. You will help us to create, deliver, and maintain change management strategies across all of our programs.
Key Responsibilities :
- Developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives with the Support organization.
- Work alongside Business Analysts and Program Managers to assess impact to different parts of the organization.
- Implement an organizational change methodology that can be used across Support.
- Evaluating the impact of planned organizational change.
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics.
- Identifying and handling anticipated resistance to change.
- Work alongside Support Technical Writers to ensure consistency in communications.
- Providing coaching to other Support Managers regularly on how to manage the impact of change with their employees.
- Defining success metrics for change management efforts.
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams.
Skills & Requirements:
- Preferred – Change Management Professional
- Must be a leader, and able to help influence partners
- Excellent oral and written communications
- 5+ Years in a change management role