ePromos Promotional Products, Inc., a five time winner of ASI Best Places to work, is one of the fastest growing promotional product companies in the U.S. We recommend and provide custom branded merchandise and apparel to businesses and organizations of all sizes through two divisions, ePromos.com; a leading online player, and ePromos Brand Solutions: our marketing agency. ePromos is looking for an eBS Support and Customer Service Representative (CSR) to assist with customer inquiries for our ecommerce business.
The eBS Support and Customer Service Representatives are responsible for acting as the liaison between clients and ePromos. The CSR will assist with the placement of orders, refunds, exchanges and other queries in both the OTS and the BriteStores platforms. The eBS Support & CSR should be comfortable resolving customer complaints via phone or email.
- Assist in all customer service issues and ensure effective problem resolution
- Assist in the order entry and tracking process for all Program orders
- Assist customers in troubleshooting orders and refund requests that require special handling
- Responsible for maintaining effective customer service for all calling customers
- Expedient and effective written responses to customer service emails
- Communicate clearly with, and provide effective direction to, the warehouse
- Provide immediate feedback to Department Manager or Account Manager as needed regarding service failures or customer concerns
- In-depth knowledge of company products and programs
- Navigate system back end to access client and order information
- Communicate and follow up with warehouses in regards to returns/refunds
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills - written & verbal
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior Computer proficiency
Education and Qualifications
- 5+ years of call center experience
- Experience in promotional products industry a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience. An attractive, comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, short term/long term disability, term life insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid vacation, and numerous company celebrations. We have been recognized as an ASI Best Places to Work Company.