SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Management and leadership of Supply Chain Planning for a key portion of the Patient Recovery Franchise focused on supporting Manufacturing Plants. The role supports Operations and the overall business by providing a long-term view of capacity and inventory requirements which are necessary to drive targeted Customer Service Levels. Duties also include Strategic Projects identified to improve the Supply Chain including Planning Optimization, IT Solutions to enhance our ability to plan, Acquisition support and integration, key process improvements all aimed at driving optimal Service Levels. Key areas of focus in this role are ensuring the correct Net Requirements are flowing to the plants, and ensuring the plants are producing to the correct mix and quanitities driven by the system requirements (Net Requirement Attainment). Additional responsibilities include managing inventoryinvestment considering required customer service levels, direct support of the Supply Reviews performed as a part of the SIOP process, and medium to long range capacity planning. The Sr. Manager will lead a team of experienced Supply Chain Planners and will be responsible for developing the team.
- Lead a Team of Supply Chain Planners supporting Patient Recovery Manufacturing Plants.
- Ownership of Customer Service and Inventory Levels for products planned within their organization.
- Proactively communicate service risk while maintaining strong coordination with otherinternal stakeholders. Take the lead on development of recovery plans.
- Conduct deep dives into areas where Customer Service (Product Availability) is below target and develop solutions to drive improvements.
- Leadership execution of Strategic projects and initiatives in support of Supply Planning improvements including system integrations and Acquisition Integration.
- Oversee Plant Net Requirement Attainment to ensure plants are building the correct requirements. Develop countermeasures when metrics are not meeting targets.
- Direct support of the Supply Reviews as a key process within SIOP.
- Manage all strategic and tactical Supply Planning initiatives
- Work with all levels of Mfg. Plant Leadership, Global Demand Planning, Global Marketing Managers, and OPEX
- Recommend and implement planning and supply chain improvements aimed at improving financial and service level improvements.
- Identify Key Capacity Constraints within the entire Supply Chain, monitor them and provide advance notice to the business when the load will outpace the capacity.
- Attend and Participate in Operation Reviews on site at plant locations.
- Build and develop a high performance team through coaching, mentoring and continuous skills development to maximize talent potential and effectiveness
Education Required: BS/BA degree in business, logistics, engineering or related field. APICS Certification
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or Masters in Supply Chain Management.
7+ years of hands on experience in Supply Chain Management with
3+ years leading a Supply Chain Team.
Must have experience supporting an S&OP process.
Must have Strong Management, and analytical skills with keen attention to detail. Hands-on experience with ERP/ Demand Planning systems.
Must be comfortable handling ambiguity.
Preferred Skills/Qualifications: Should possess familiarity with SAP/APO systems and proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access Microsoft Excel. Experience managing strategic external contract manufacturing relationships. Proven track record of meeting/exceeding customer commitments. Highly motivated, results and detail-oriented individual with strong data management and analysis skills.