Manage the business resources related to the life cycle of a portfolio of supplier programs; ownership of proprietary websites content, web-based data tools, financial analysis of supplier program terms, manage rollout of new programs, support department activities, and develop business relationships with supplier personnel. Serve as a primary resource on all matters concerning a portfolio of supplier programs tointernal departments, external customers, and supplier management teams.
- Manage contractual supplier agreements including knowledge of current terms, maintaining current agreement term databases, support supplier agreements/renewals, and work with Director of Supplier Programs to coordinate and follow-up with supplier through execution of new agreements and issue resolutions.
- Serve as an authority on supplier matters related to program term verification, product or service pricing, and program incentives.
- Manage the current state of the website content by interacting with supplier personnel, revising terms, verifying pricing accuracy, verifying web links to remote content, and contributing to website improvements.
- Manage the content and timely distribution of weekly newsletters, promotions, and supplier incentive reports.
- Support the preparation of presentation materials to report on supplier performance initiatives, industry related trends, economic factors, and new program pipeline.
- Host conference calls with the internal finance team/IT and supplier finance teams/IT to reaffirm invoice processing policies, remedy invoice submission errors, and support corrective go forward procedures.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel proficiency to analyze pricing tables, term revisions, and invoice disputes.
- Contribute/champion department projects related to improving efficiencies in the areas of reporting processes, department communication to internal/external customers, and achieving corporate plan objectives.
Bachelor degree in business studies combined with a professional career of five or more years in the fields of supply management, logistics, financial analysis, and agreement management. Candidate must demonstrate a progressive career path of increasing responsibilities and success managing supplier/customer relationships and related duties. Effective presentation, analysis, communication, and follow-up skills in a time sensitive environment are requirements to successfully execute position role. Ability to champion resolutions to conflicts or issues in daily activities with minimal management supervision by engaging affected parties and addressing issues leading to resolution. Proficient in Microsoft business software tools; specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Minimal travel is required.