Supply Chain Supervisor
Less than 5 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
Are you an experienced supply chain professional looking to take your experience and expertise to a better organization that embraces entrepreneurship and creative ideas so your role is more rewarding? If you are desiring a career position where your mentor will measure your success via your professional growth, then you need to consider this job.
The Supply Chain Supervisor located at the Maryland facility is responsible for supervising, purchasing, production planning/scheduling and distribution functions for the location as well as maintaining a timely, cost effective supply of high quality materials while adhering to the company Purchasing guidelines. This position requires effective collaboration with the global company purchasing organization. The Supply Chain Supervisor will be working extensively with the MRP System which is QAD (AS-400) for the resource planning function which can be up to 90% of the role responsibility at times. The role will typically be focused on 25% Purchasing and 75% Resource Planning, with 1 direct report, a Materials Lead
To be considered for this position, you will need a Bachelor's Degree in addition to the following:
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Master's degreepreferred.
- 3+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of planning and production schedule.
- 2+ years' experience managing, coaching and developing direct reports.
- Excellent computer skills with emphasis on Excel and familiarity with MRP/ERP software systems is necessary.
- Analytical and negotiation skills
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to download, analyze and manipulate large amounts of data.
- Must have the ability to make rapid independent decisions based on supplier conditions, inventory, internal customer needs and/or market changes.
- APICS certification is a plus
PrincetonOne is an equal employment opportunity employer.