This role is an individual contributor role with responsibilities, including:
- Provide primary licensing management for Motiva.
- Develop category strategies that fully leverage spend and procurement decisions on behalf of the whole organization. Supports and monitors the execution and maintenance of a comprehensive category strategy that is capable of delivering the lowest TCO and best in class performance in the areas of quality, cost, delivery and overall value.
- Work as the primary change agent and supplier relationship manager for improving Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost in the supply base.
- Work efficiently and effectively with Managed Service Providers to continuously improve Information Technology KPIs including opportunities in the solutions, processes, skills and tools Support IT initiatives with respect to projects and existing environment.
- Ensure adherence to IT security policy and procedures.
- Reports to Category Manager, IT with dotted line to IT Infrastructure and Operations Manager
- Responsible for one or more categories as assigned
- Extensive knowledge of Category management and Strategic Sourcing processes, procedures, practices & techniques
- Support IT initiatives with respect to projects and existing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of assigned categories
- Works with the Internal Stakeholders, external third parties, and the Supply Chain Team and continuously seeks to improve value delivery through a framework of Category Management.
- Ensures that Supply Chain is perceived as a positive, significant, and value adding integral partner to Motiva
- Manages assigned categories to optimize the supply base and deliver financial benefit to the business, supported by category plans and strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Executes strategic sourcing processes for assigned categories from market intelligence, business base-case and development of scope to commercial negotiations, supplier selection and contract execution.
- Develop category plans and strategies
- Conduct ongoing market analysis and leverages supply chain knowledge to understand and articulate market trends and spend analytics Execute sourcing initiatives that are aligned to business objectives and deliver value
- Conducts economic analysis, cost modeling, TCO analysis in support of assigned strategic sourcing events & bid evaluation. Develops credible business case for sourcing initiatives, supported by market data, commercial objectivity and relevant business and technical factors
- Works with site stakeholders to understand the demand/spend profile of assigned category and sub- categoryrisks and business requirements for category plans and sourcing projects and continuously communicates to and aligns with stakeholders, on category initiatives changes and status updates, including implementation plans and category metrics
- Actively seeks and identifies opportunities for value creation (cost savings, cost avoidance, revenue enhancement) and risk reduction, within their assigned categories of spend.
- Maintain compliant licensing posture.
- Coordinate and adhere to controls compliance in all aspects of Motiva IT.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure models (mobility, computing and telecommunications)
- Understanding of IT measurements and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree Supply Chain Management, Business, or related field
- 5 or more years of progressively responsible procurement, supply chain, commercial, contract development, contract management or related field
- 2 -4 or more years of IT experience, critical analysis and evaluation of data, financials, and/or market intelligence
- IT background
- Business Acumen
- Category Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Market Research
- Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Supplier Sourcing
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Motiva jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Motiva affiliates and service providers..
Motiva and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Motiva. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Motiva representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Motiva participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.