What You’ll Do
The Solution Architect (SA) works on assignments that are diverse and complex in nature where analysis of data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Establishes goals and objectives in accordance with established policies and procedures. Exercises judgement to determine best methods and procedures. Establishes or recommends changes to policies. Provides training and guidance to lower level personnel. Regularly interacts with senior managers, directors, and executive levels, both internally and externally. The SA provides executives, industry leaders, and customers with the necessary leadership, assistance, guidance, and advice to ensure good practices in standard methodologies and processes. Typically has a broad base of knowledge and experience across multiple industries, products, and services. Has experience translating strategy into business initiatives and service offerings. Utilizes strategic knowledge and experience to provide practical implementation techniques to ensure achievement of company goals and objectives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works directly with Product Management and Deal Pursuit team(s) to develop and recommend product positioning and packaging to produce the highest possible long-term market share. Helps to identify market potential, establish pricing and market strategies, estimates potential sales, introduce market issues, and manages services product through phase-out.
- Works directly with corporate marketing team(s) to develop, produces, and distributes promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs. Defines promotional activities, publicizing the services product through the press, sales force, and alternative distributionchannels.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Provide support for deal pursuits including client presentations, content for proposals, facilitating client visits and compiling cost models.
- Support Supply Chain costing and pricing initiatives to ensure competitive market pricing of services.
- Participate as an active member of project teams in support of strategic initiatives as assigned.
Who You Are
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Good problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills are also required, with the leadership ability to change thinking or gain acceptance in sensitive situations.
- Client facing and executive level presentation skills