• Bachelor's Degree requiredpreferred in Manufacturing, Engineering, or Supply Chain.
• APICS CERTIFICATION a plus.
• Industry background must be working in Supply Chain for a "Heavy" Manufacturing producing company.
• Must have at least ten experience as a Supply Chain Manager- Director working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Automotive Supplier.
• Strong background in ERP- SAP - Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strategic Supply Chain Leader with a Department of 50 (which does not include DIRECT REPORTS).
• Key responsibility is to broaden and enhance Manufacturing Excellence through Continuous Improvement of Material and Process Flow.
Other duties include:
• Budget Reporting
• Inbound Inspection
• Customer Complaints
• Supplier Charge Back
• NAFTA reporting
• Management of on site and off site warehouse operations
• Inventory and Storage
• Long term strategy
------Must have Tier 1 or 2 Automotive supplier experience and Supply Chain Management experience-----
Nationwide Company Paid relocation. Six Figure Salary plus bonus.
Staubach & Associates is a NATIONWIDE search firm based in Central NJ specializing in recruitment and placement within the fields of Transportation, Logistics, Engineering, and Human Resources.