The Mgr II Material Program Management will serve as the Supply Chain lead for one of the focus areas within the CSI Sub Mission Area. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing the supply chain strategy for all programs within the focus area. This role has responsibility for ensuring supply chain competitiveness and performance throughout the lifecycle of the program (front end of the business through capture, proposal, execution and contract closure.) The position includes responsibility for financial management (budgets, targets, forecasting); overall ownership of the supplier management process and communication of customer flow-through requirements to ensure that supplier performance exceeds mission objectives.
The Mgr II Material Program Management will have responsibility for managing a team of direct reports within the focus area. The ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of supply chain disciplines including, but not limited to: commodity management, strategic sourcing, subcontract management, procurement, production control and logistics. The role requires the candidate lead these supply chain disciplines in a matrixed environment and to be collaboratively partnered Business Development, Contracts, Program Management, Engineering and Finance to ensure success.
The ideal candidate will have specific experience with large staff augmentation events and labor subcontracts. Experience delivering service solutions purchased by a Customer from a catalog of standard offerings is a key candidate discriminator. As a result, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated success partnering with key subcontractors to bring the right talent and services/solutions to the Customer on schedule and within budget.
• 8 + years of applicable experience, preferably in a government contracting
• Must be a US Citizen
• Knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, ITAR, public law and standard Terms and Conditions of purchase
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proposal experience; preferably government contract related proposals
• Experience with all contract types (OTA, FFP, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, IDIQ)
• Experience with a variety of agreements: Strategic Sourcing, Teaming, Bidding, PIAs/NDAs
• CSCP Certification or equivalent
• Experience in a government contracting environment with DoD and non-DoD customers
• Experience managing large staff augmentation events
• Experience managing projects with Agile/DevOps
• DoD TS or ability to obtain in a reasonable amount of time
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or other Business or related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience)
Requisition ID 135239BR