Candidates must Have Extensive SAP Experience*
Supply Chain Process Manager Summary:
The Supply Chain Process Manager will be responsible for driving improvements for materials management, logistics and production scheduling for multiple plant locations. Deliverables range across long-term planning, process improvement and implementation of lean principles and tools.
Supply Chain Process Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for material systems and process improvements related to SAP system usage and upgrades.
- Review, develop & implement Material related processes for multiple plants.
- Define material strategies to support lean manufacturing.
- Evaluate and improve planning and scheduling processes and systems for the plants.
- Directly support lean manufacturing principles and processes.
- Champion materials related activities designed to meet plant and corporate goals and objectives.
- Develop and initiate best practices across the organization.
- Drive continuous improvement opportunities.
- Provide leadership and guidance to multiple plants.
- Support and enforce plant compliance in launch-related logistics & material processes.
- Provide training and rollout of the new material business process.
- Assist plants with program balance out and launches.
- Responsible for balancing objectives, including freight costs, on-time delivery, inventory days on hand, etc.
- Assist in determining the plant's optimal plant inventory levels including raw, WIP, and finished goods.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Supply Chain and Logistics management experience.
- Demonstrated track record in improving inventory accuracy, driving inventory reduction strategies and reducing premium freight.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Extensive knowledge in lean manufacturing principles.
- Must have a high sense of urgency.
- Expert in supply chain including logistics and materials management concepts.