The Supply Chain Manager will be working cross-functionally with demand planning, purchasing, DSD, and knows how to support back office tasks quick and efficiently. The perfect candidate will enjoy day to day challenges but has a strong strategic mindset to get things done!
- Run the Demand Planning process ? what customers are coming online when, how much will the pipeline fill be, what will the pull off the shelf be (inputs from Sales)
- Work with our co-manufacturer to plan production, purchase materials and manage inventory to ensure great customer service
- Establish a formal process to use for #1 and #2
- Trouble-shoot/crisis manage (carrier didn?t show up, supplier?s equipment broke down delaying a material we need, etc.)
- Management reporting (on time, in full deliveries %)
- Day-to-day back office stuff like issue POs, verify receipts, approve invoices
Would require Excel skills, and we will teach him/her our ERP system (SAGE 100).