What You Get To Do:
- Manage the marketplace supply chain team and functions ensuring the right people, processes, and tools are in place to support business growth and operational efficiency
- Optimize internal processes for driving supply chain KPI’s including forecasting, inventory management, demand planning, fulfillment, reporting and analysis, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective professional relationships with vendors and partners to ensure supply chain transparency and efficiency
- Oversee demand planning process to set demand targets, optimal inventory levels, and re-forecast on a recurring basis using various data inputs
- Build and maintain supply chain reporting to inform data driven decisions and strategies
- Work cross functionally with internal stakeholders to communicate supply constraints or challenges and devise strategies to mitigate risks
- Oversee product life cycle including new product launches and discontinuations
- Manage new product sourcing review process and identify new product opportunities
- Oversee purchasing process for owned inventory including planning and risk mitigation
What You Will Contribute:
- 5+ years experience working in e-commerce supply chain including forecasting, demand planning, inventory and vendor management, and fulfillment
- 2+ years experience managing direct reports
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships with cross functional partners and drive results while upholding Uplight’s company values
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment requiring new process creation, continuous improvement, and strategic project management
- Strong sense of urgency with highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required
What makes working at Uplight amazing:
In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we:
- Are proud to be over 300+ rebels with an important cause by helping to create a more sustainable planet.
- Are committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities.
- Are focused on career growth by following defined career ladders
- Take our work and mission seriously and….we love to laugh!
- Provide a 401k Match
- Have an innovative flexible time off policy
- Keep you energized with plenty of food and drink