- Responsible for supplier management for products being launched into manufacturing.
- This includes supplier development, negotiation, contracts and management of global supply chain team.
- Requires BS Business (advanced degreepreferred as well as APICS / CPM or related certifications) and 5+ years supply chain management / sourcing experience including leadership / supervision. Global experience is also preferred.
- Must come from a manufacturing environment--preferably one with complex assembly and test processes.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of an organization.
- Must have a US permanent residency due to defense contracts
We work with manufacturing companies of all sizes in a wide range of industries. These include aerospace, machine tool / automation, consumer products, electronics, plastics, automotive, machining / tool and die, construction equipment and general industrial equipment.