Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager - Naperville, IL
Our client is an 80 year old privately owned $3 Billion global corporation headquartered in Europe. The company specializes in manufacturing chemical products for building, including waterproofing products, special mortars and admixtures for concrete, products for the restoration of ancient buildings, and special decorative and protective coatings for walls.
We are seeking qualified candidates with 10+ years of Supply Chain Management experience working in a manufacturing environment. Your experience should include all logistics: Shipping, Receiving, Inventory Management, Planning, Procurement and Forecasting. You will manage a team of 40-50 people including Warehouse Managers and Supervisors.
- Responsible for achieving ultimate customer satisfaction through high quality of service and achieve company's financial goals through cost control of inventory, shipping, warehousing and freight cost.
- Plan and define objectives related to warehousing and inventory management including monitoring results and achieved or unachieved improvements.
- Main performance areas to be monitored are: inventory accuracy, stock rotation and obsolete generation, shipping & receiving accuracy, on time shipping reliability, maintain shipping/warehousing costs on target.
- Supervise physical inventory process including cooperating within Operations to constantly monitor and improve warehouse logistics flow.
- Ensure product master data continuous update and rationalization within ERP/MRP and product identification
- Supervise and coordinate the shipping /receiving activity and closely monitors the KPI's shipping/warehousing related.
- Responsible for updating and improving procedures, instructions, and tools related to inventory control and warehouse management, and is the final responsibility of their correct usage.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 10+ years of experience managing supply chain, logistics and warehousing operations
- 5+ years of experience working in manufacturing
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and analyzing reports
- APICs certification is preferred but not required
- Prior experienceworking with AS400 is preferred
- Experience managing raw materials and finished good
- Experience managing a large volume of SKUs and maintaining a stock (min/max)