The Supply Chain Manager reports to the Director of Supply Chain. You will be responsible for ensuring product availability, quality and cost effectiveness across the enterprise while delivering the MOD experience. You will maintain strong partnerships with all vendors, meet product needs on a timely basis and evaluate and recommend new products to enhance standards and drive P&L metrics. You will work with the supply chain team to execute the annual MOD strategic plan. You will provide guidance and mentor the Supply Chain Specialist.
- Assist in the timely resolution of day-to-day issues that occur at MOD Pizza locations
- Independently solve problems and make decisions for tactical issues
- Facilitate supplier involvement in joint continuous improvement efforts with focus on quality and lead-time
- Reinforce and promote procurement standards and best practices
- Negotiate or assist in negotiating cost effective pricing programs for all supplies and services, adhering to MOD guidelines and quality specifications
- Evaluate or assist in the evaluation of proposals and determination of suppliers; review proposed products and services
- Build and maintain solid relationships with strategic supply chain partners
- Support the vendor onboarding process
- Partner with Culinary and Operations Services to enhance menu offerings at favorable pricing
- Identify areas for cost reduction and support efforts to improve value wherever possible
- Evaluate impact resulting from changes and exceptions in processes
- Identify and mitigate food safety and quality risks throughout the supply chain
- 5+ years of direct work experience in process and project management
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent experience.
- Very strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Base understanding and working knowledge of purchasing and supply management, and how it relates to operations.
- Ability to run cost savings analysis measuring savings/impact.
- Familiarity with operational needs, functions and objectives.
- Ability to travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- An understanding and commitment to MOD's values