The Company is a manufacturer of critical safety equipment and pullers, blocks and hoists products to a variety of industries, including the telecommunications, wind energy, retail and agricultural sectors. The Company is experiencing a period of meaningful growth. As a result, we are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager with relevant manufacturing and assembly supply chain management experience that can help maximize operations and Company growth.
Company offices and position responsibilities are headquartered in Moraine, Ohio. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for directing all activities related to:
- Verifying purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; and recommending alternatives.
- Maintain adequate available raw material inventories by verifying stock and scheduling delivery times.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price and obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items.
- Analytical, material resource planning (MRP) and spreadsheet capabilities to manage multiple raw materials and finished products.
- Placing purchase orders with suppliers while monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Provides purchasing and inventory planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities when applicable.
- Accomplishes the purchasing and organization mission by completing related results when needed.
- Manages purchasing agreements with key suppliers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications (knowledge, skills, and abilities) to perform essential functions of the job include:
- Budget expenses
- Supplier reviews
- Organizational skills
- Customer service
- Material resource planning (MRP) systems
- Manufacturing methods and procedures
- Quality standards
- Tool & die
- Metals - including coil, plate, and bar stock preferred
- Stamping press operations
- International sourcing