Role & Responsabilities:
The scope of responsibility includes following activities :
- Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management
- Implement and run end to end processes from order placement in ERP to supplier delivery.
- Manage Supplier operational interface (information flows, scheduling agreements/call-offs, performance reviews, capacity anticipation and control, expediting) to ensure on time delivery (On Time In Full).
- Develop local actions plans in collaboration with Sourcing and Supplier Quality.
- Manage process and activities related to Material Planning, Procurement and Logistics in coordination with the related departments.
- Manage the full set of processes from industrial planning / demand planning to inventory management to ensure material availability for production while mastering inventory level.
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Implement and run Logistics standards for physical material flow (goods reception, warehousing, picking, line replenishment, and shipping).
- Ensure optimization of warehousing, packaging and physical flow.
- Implement lean Manufacturing principles.
- Manage 3 Product Lines.
- Supply Chain Management
- In close interaction with project teams, coordinate the whole set of Supply Chain activities to ensure SC contribution.
- Set up and develop site Supply Chain organization in collaboration with the Supply Chain Country team (and project) able to meet the business targets.
- Manage the Supply Chain team : recruitment, workload organization, KPI's and individual targets, development, team animation and information cascading.
- Provide 3 Years vision for organization development with specific maturity milestones.
- Define yearly budget for site Supply Chain resources, costs and inventories and appropriate organisational structure that supports the activities and improves the Supply Chain costs.
- Successfully deploy and Manage standard processes and tools (with Business Information Systems), best-practices and animate continuous improvement to reach world-class excellence in Supply Chain while acting as the main interface for supply crisis Management.
- Bring Supply Chain expertise and resources to contribute to the Sales & Operations Plan and Manage Master Production Scheduling (Rolling Stock & Components New Build), support the Projects to achieve Quality, Cost, Delivery commitments and represent the supply chain in Site Management / project committee.
- Ensure that personnel operate in an environment that complies with company Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- GSI-implementation and master data quality
- Drive system initialization and data integrity.
- Ensure key users are in place to support critical processes and users.
• Missing Parts and Customer satisfaction (internal / external)
• Inventory levels and accuracy
• Supplier Delivery Performance and Overdue
• Supply Chain competitiveness / Logistics cost
• Planning accuracy
• ERP supply chain data quality
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain
- Languages: Fluent in English, French preferred
- Experience: minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, previous experience in a make to order industry.
- Proficient with SAP