Albany Engineered Composites (AEC) designs, develops, and manufactures advanced composite components in order to help our customers push the frontiers of innovation. Our core strength is our ability to produce highly tailored, complex composite components. With our unique blend of products -- including 3D woven structures, traditional and non-traditional 2D composite structures, and discrete through thickness reinforcement technologies, to name a few -- AEC is able to produce composite components and products which meet performance and cost specifications often beyond the reach of metallic or conventional laminated composites.
- Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost. Utilizes the ability to assess multiple programs and create the supply chain strategy to maximize effectivity, cost, on time delivery.
- Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Directs and coordinates SLC supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Monitors and corrects inventory levels at both locations and ensures rotation and maximum working capital.
- Leads the collaborative approach between procurement and planning functions to drive optimization of supply chain processes.
- Leads efforts to drive proper utilization of ERP system (SAP).
- As a member of the operations staff, this position is responsible to routinely report on department KPIs along with appropriate analysis and countermeasures where necessary.
- Accountable to ensure that all materials are delivered on time, meeting all quality provisions and within established budgets
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of supply chain processes.
- Experience managing and improving supply chain data, information and processes.
- Actively seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain by streamlining steps and locating the best prices for inventory. Accountable for the procurement of established budgets, continuous improvements to reduce labor costs associated with supply chain.
- Proven experience in negotiating reduced costs of materials.
- Ability to manage multiple programs and to drive strategy to fulfill supply chain.
- Oversee and coach team to build a strong supply base that will deliver cost reductions and on-time delivery.
- Strong ERP experience (SAP).
- Supply Chain Management certification is strongly preferred.
- Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of supply chain, logistics, and warehouse management experience
- APIM Certified Production Inventory Management (CPIM)
- The Benefits:
- Top notch competitive benefits program including generous 401(k) match, paid time off, holidays, and strong commitment to work/life balance.