- Ensure accurate and up-to-date inventory of all plant material, cannabinoids, medicinal marijuana products by conduct daily, weekly and monthly inventory counts in accordance with the rules and regulations.
- Manage daily activities of staff and cross train on all functions.
- Track seed to sale of all products as they leave the facility.
- Work with Plant Manager to create and implement data tracking logs for all production departments, ensuring they are updated and maintained accurately.
- Liaison with department managers/leads to ensure they understand the value and importance of inventory.
- Immediately report any discrepancies to the Plant Manager, escalating to the Compliance Manger for further action if needed.
- Audit all final products entering in inventory system and perform regular vault inventories.
- Prepare and execute all products for lab testing including preparation of manifest.
- Generate key EOM reports including but not limited to Monthly Roll Forward, DOH Monthly Report, Inventory, and Inventory KPI Summary Report.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in business or supply chain)
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in warehouse management, inventory control or related area.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment