- Lead the implementation of Purchase and Sales Schedules (PSS) for Skin & Spar.
- Lead cross-functional teams to define business requirements, present analysis, strategy, and change recommendations for new and existing site policies to senior management.
- Must have strong ERP and business experience to ensure organizational compliance with inventory management policies and contractual requirements.
- Have in-depth project management and software implementation skills to lead and perform activities to identify functional requirements for PSS implementation, consult with customers to clarify and refine complex business requirements, and develop / execute test scripts to validate system functionality meets both internal and external supply chain business requirements.
- Apply Supply Chain Management best practices and knowledge to consult, identify, and develop processes and procedures for SCM.
- Guide integrated product design/build teams by independently representing Supply Chain Management (SCM) plans and strategies to arrive at optimal solutions.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the introduction of new tools and techniques.
- Present analysis of performance measurements to senior managers.
- Investigate complex ordering conditions.
- Develop and implement new ordering methodologies.
- Ensure organizational compliance with inventory management policies, contractual requirements and governmental regulations.
- Create complex schedules.
- Develop materials management estimates and schedules for new business proposals.
- Identify, analyze, develop and implement best practices, processes and procedures for SCM.
- Recommend changes to new or existing corporate and divisional policies.
- Lead teams and is responsible for overseeing, documenting, implementing and maintaining the improvements they contribute.
- Work under minimal direction.
**This is a 2nd shift /Split shift position. Must be willing & able to work any shift**
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 10+ years of experience leading complex projects and implementing new ordering methodologies.
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, such as a Material Resource Planning (MRP) system or System Application and Product (SAP) system
- Business experience to ensure organizational compliance with inventory management policies and contractual requirements.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in the introduction of new tools and techniques.
- Experience presenting analysis of performance measurements to senior level managers
- Knowledge of Industrial Engineering / Capacity Planning including Shop Load, Budgeting and Forecasting
- DCAC / MRM implementation and Sustainment has ERP Business System Analyst for Capacity Planning, Master Production Scheduling and Supply Chain Analyst, including Process Development, System Implementation (Parts Plants and Final Assembly), Enterprise Planning Production Support Analyst, Enterprise Planning Functional Analyst for Purchase and Sales Schedule development.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office suite applications with strong efficiencies in Access and Excel Pivot tables.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.