Be the functional business partner towards the customer-consumer and internal partners/stakeholders, improving our service levels with Amazon (AMZ) in North America (NAM) to enhance product availability and optimize sales. You will work closely with customer data to understand and identify improvement opportunities in our operational performance towards/with AMZ. Additionally, you will drive local projects and help build the strategic agenda (ideally rolled-out in other geographies).
This position is based in Seattle, Washington. Relocation will be considered for this opportunity.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Improving operational key performance indicators (KPI's) with Amazon North America.
- Building a strategic and continuous improvement agenda to drive operational excellence with AMZ in NAM.
- Acting as the main liaison for other departments (e.g. Central AMZ team, business groups and enabling functions) and commercial team.
- Ensuring knowledge sharing and transfer, and help the supply chain team to identify and implement improvements with other geographies.
- Developing process improvements in collaboration with data analytics teams & commercial teams across Philips.
- Building reports for management, used for operational decision-making and strategic plans.
- Building a strong network with the customer, and translate their needs in concrete actions.
- Representing Supply Chain in local business review meetings.
- Managing the followup and driving focus on KPIs in line with our commitments.
You are a part of
Our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030. Every day we move closer to achieving our goal by crafting state of the art solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards, and personalized development planning programs. Our research and business provide unique opportunities to develop cutting-edge clinical solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's, required; Master's, preferred
- Minimum 7+ years Supply Chain management, required
- Working with Amazon and customers in a commercial environment
- Building a strategic agenda; leading change projects, with a continuous improvement - transformative mindset
- Supporting data analytics/reporting with SAP (ERP) & other data analytic tools
- As a self-starter, with the ability to work in a team and independently
- Influencing and networking with the ability to create "enrollment" by inspiring teams across boundaries
- Strong communicator (with advanced English skills); results-oriented, and energetic