This position provides overall supply chain leadership for a billion dollar operating company of a Fortune 500 company.
This role will be based in Houston, TX. Relocation assistance is available.
Will be accountable for leading the Supply Chain strategy and vision for one of the businesses and drive execution to enable business value and productivity. Will be responsible for the integration, improvement, and execution of the SIOP, Factory Scheduling, Capacity Management, Inventory and Materials Replenishment, On Time Delivery, Logistics Management and other supply chain processes for the business.
Build a world-class organization that creates competitive advantage by hiring the right people.
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, Operations or related field with MBA desirable
· 10 years of experience in the areas of Supply Chain management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Supply chain Planning and execution and/or Demand Management
· Experience in a Made to Order (MTO) or Engineered to Order (ETO) business
· Strong leadership capabilities – able to manage up, down and cross-functionally
· Ability to drive change
· High sense of urgency
· Experience driving key supply chain metrics/KPIs
· STRONG Experience with multi-site materials planning
· STRONG Experience with demand planning
· STRONG SIOP background.