You are an experienced supply chain professional driven to provide great strategic alignment for the procurement of all materials and services used for the global manufacturing of Logic Supply products. You enjoy working in an operations management role with global responsibilities and frequent interaction with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Finance teams. You are able to develop and implement sourcing strategies based on best supply chain management practices to optimize company spending and manage our supplier relationships.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Lead supplier selection and recommendation activities including qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of purchasing, sourcing, and relationship maintenance with Logic Supply’s supply base.
- Manage supply chain to support continuous improvement and quality initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholder departments in a matrix environment to develop mechanisms that will improve quality, provide realistic schedules, standardize processes and reduce lead times.
- Implement LEAN material flow, processes and procedures throughout global supply chain.
- Create specific sourcing strategies to optimize supplier base and lower Total Cost of Ownership.
- Review and analyze sourcing and supply chain requirements to maintain optimal logistics and inventory control.
- Oversee and manage RFQ/RFP for goods and services.
- Research and interview potential suppliers in collaboration with global procurement team.
- Negotiate pricing and delivery to specific budgets and terms. Negotiate supplier terms and conditions and supervise supplier performance to ensure continuity of supply.
- Identify risks in supply chain, conduct inspections of suppliers as necessary and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Ensure supplier compliance with regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to Conflict Minerals, RoHS, FC/CE/CCC certifications as necessary.
- Manage strategic supplier relations including all partnerships, forecasts, consignment arrangements, etc.
- Monitors suppliers, returns, rejections and drives supplier corrective actions as required.
- Responsible for observing good business practices, protecting the interests of the company and for buying at the best possible price consistent with time, quality and quantity requirements.
Who we are looking for:
A self-motivated and experienced supply chain management professional who is comfortable collaborating within a very open and transparent culture for a global manufacturing business.
This is you!
- At least 10 years related manufacturing supply chain management and purchasing experience, including supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management or other technical field or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with multinational organizations with Asian sourcing highly preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience in manufacturing of computer hardware, systems and components preferred.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills in order to resolve issues that require the innovative application of the highest levels of knowledge in purchasing, supply chain management.
- Significant experience with LEAN material flow, processes and procedures.
- Prior experience negotiating supplier terms and conditions for manufacturing. Working knowledge and experience in manufacturing of computer hardware, systems and components preferred.
- Demonstrated success working across several teams in a matrixed environment through influence and personal leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with business leaders, team members and cross functional partners.
- Ability to conceptualize, analyze, plan and organize projects with superior aptitude for managing time and shifting priorities.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and to prioritize as needed in a fast moving environment.