$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
• Develop, implement and guarantee collaborative Demand Planning process for all Medtronic plc Business Units within Latin America, sales around 1B in FY19 with 10-20% expected YoY growth.
• Coordinating the key planning activities in the region: demand planning, supply planning, new product launch planning, inventory target setting, inventory allocation and material master maintenance
• Develop and implement IBP (Integrated Business Planning) strategy and process for Latin Americas region that aligns with Americas leadership staff for all business groups
• Orchestrate overall Latin America S&OP liaising with Global Supply Chain, Latin America Marketing and Local Supply Chain
• Provide leadership for monthly demand planning meetings with regional partners, finance, business units, sales, marketing and other key business partners. Gain consensus on the regional demand forecast and ultimately drive year over year improvement to forecast accuracy and bias.
• Align service level and satisfaction with stakeholders (BU leaders, country leaders, sales managers and Global Supply Chain)
• Lead Latin Americas SC inventory strategy development. Deliver multi-year strategy that support business growth, targeted service levels, inventory weeks and SOGL improvements to deliver improved free cash flow.
• Collaborate with business leaders and subprocess representatives to ensure that the process and practices are aligned with the principles of IBP (Integrated Business Planning) and that processes are designed to meet the requirements of the region.
• Diagnose service level failures and excesses to inventory objectives and ensure corrective actions are taken to remediate the prevent reoccurrence
• Accountable to meet yearly set targets for Product Availability, Backorders, Inventory turns and values, Scrap & Obsolescence values and Indirect Costs spends.
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement through all aspects of the Planning function by setting monthly, quarterly and annual KPI targets and effectively measuring performance against those targets.
• Develops and implements sustainable End to End inventory management strategies for efficient product routing and distribution. From Warehouse to Field Inventory planning.
• Work with Regional and Local accounting teams for accurate financial reporting of Inventory and SOGL results in Latin America
• Ensure training and support in key business processes and systems to the Latin America Planning organization
• Invest in Our People through talent management in attracting, retaining and developing the best talent and providing a career perspective for all.
• Drive a culture of ownership & accountability, engagement & inclusion and empowerment by leveraging diversity and proactive coaching and on the job experience learning.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
Valid Through: 2019-9-26