THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a Supply Chain Director to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices.
This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
• Seeking a full-time Supply Chain Director who drives efforts to enable supply improvement initiatives within respective facility
• Individual who facilitates the standardization of products and optimizes supply utilization.
• Enjoys collaborating with physicians and clinicians.
• Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising patient safety as well as quality of care and services delivered.
•Executes operational plan for all hospital point-of-use systems and supply purchases at the facility.
Think endless summers- late night BBQ’s, camping, hiking, rafting and fishing
Witness the spectacular Northern Lights
Visit Aleyska, Alaska’s premier destination resort and take a tram ride or go skiing
No state income taxes and every resident receives a check for their share of the state’s annual oil generated revenue
Take a day cruise from nearby Whittier or Seward to see Glaciers
Visit the Anchorage Museum, the largest in the state to learn the history of Alaska
Visit the National parks- Kenai Fjords National Park, Denali National Park, Lake Clark National Park and Katmai National Park
A seafood lovers paradise! From King Crab, Halibut and Salmon to more unique foods like reindeer sausage and over a dozen breweries downtown
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education.
• Generous annual incentive bonus program
• Professional growth and advancement.
• Network of other highly skilled Supply Chain Directors to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Healthcare Administration, Finance, or similar.
• Minimum of three years hospital management experience.
• Strong leadership background in order to manage staff and guide teams toward desired outcomes.
• Competence in setting high performance standards in order to deliver leading quality services in a hospital setting.
• Proficient in proactively prioritizing needs within Supply Chain operations and managing resources for effective project management.