Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. May require a bachelor's degree and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Must be intellectually mature, articulate, and able to deal effectively with process/project management as well as change management internally and coordinating with key sourcing stakeholders. Should have excellent written and presentation skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
* Project/Program Management: Must be capable of applying and leveraging project management skills and support tools to meet all customer, program, and project milestones. Provides stakeholders timely updates on project milestones and recovery actions where needed
* Support the eAuctions COE as required for driving success to achieve eAuction goals
* Works with cross functional teams to ensure eAuction project objectives and timelines are met
* Change Agent: Effectively support integration of new and existing processes into Strategic Sourcing MOS and cross-functionally as required.
* Data mining from various systems in to logical reports for analysis and next actions
* Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, or related field is required.
* 3+ years of relevant project management experience in sourcing, planning, or related field in the supply chain and/or experience working in large, complex multi-national firms is required.
* Read, Write, and Speak English
* U.S citizen
* Proficient with project management tools and best practices
* Demonstrated experience with project management skill sets; PMP certification preferred
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Ability to deal with all levels of personnel, both internally and externally
* Ability to effectively influence stakeholders within and outside the sourcing organization
* Advanced level expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word.)
* Experience with Ariba desired or demonstrated ability to code workflows
* Experience with SAP desired
* Demonstrated ability to utilize six sigma and/or lean tools to lead change initiatives resulting in process improvements for excellence in operational performance
* Six Sigma Greenbelt desired