Business Solution Services(BSS)Group is corporate IT group at Abbott Labs and responsible for SC business process optimization through emerging technologies. Global Supply Chain Domain within BSS is looking for Business and IT alignment Manager who will have an opportunity to partner with IT Business Units Leaders (Nutrition, Pharma and Devices) to manage the diversified Global SC Planning portfolio. In this role, you would have chance to lead solution strategy, solution planning, design and implementation of Global SC Planning footprint.
- Responsible for the activities related to Information Technology (IT) in the company, involving demand management strategy, solution planning, design and implementation of SC Planning systems across Abbott Business Units (Nutrition, Pharma and Devices).
- Responsible to providing leadership and assessing opportunities of Planning Solution across Abbott business units including SAP APO, Logility, ADDone, offline local market tools and Global SC Planning integrations
- Provide understanding of the Abbott business units short/term and long term business needs, requirements and research current and emerging tools and processes
- Define Demand and Supply Planning solution requirements, processes and provide overall architecture guidance for solution planning and deployment
- Work with Business/IT SC leads to provide qualitative solution roadmaps, sequence and dependencies
- Be the solution lead/architect to mentor and coach SC Planning Domain members from inception to launch
- Work with BSS PMO group, BSS Support group and suppliers to manage prioritization and tradeoffs among customer experience, performance and operational support
- Responsible for maintaining the area´s technological level up to date, conducting benchmarking studies and implementing new procedures and techniques.
- Is responsible for the selection of hardware, software and supplies.
- Provide consulting expertise, knowledge transfer, and leadership to others.
- Hands on leadership abilities to lead the analysis of business problems, requirements, needs and objectives and recommendation
Skills/Experience Requirements Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 plus years of IT management experience with strong IS background and Supply Chain business experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and employee/contractor management experience
- Strong verbal and written experience
- Understanding of Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- 3+ full life cycle SAP Implementation projects specifically in SAP APO
- Business process knowledge to recommend and implement effective planning solutions
- Technical expertise in the area of DP, SNP, PPDS, CIF, GATP, IBP, SNC and other non-SAP
- Strong knowledge of SNP Optimization and PPDS -Campaign Optimization, Deployment, TLB.
- SAP Certification - APO
- Minimum of 10 years IT experience
- 6 or more years APO relevant experience
- Master's degree in Logistics or Supply Chain preferred
Education Requirements • Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Technology/Systems. Master degree in Supply Chain is preferred.
Certification Requirements Certification in SAP APO