Vertellus is currently seeking an Supply Chain Business Analyst at our Indianapolis manufacturing facility located in Indianapolis, IN. The Supply Chain Business Analyst will be a key member of the global Supply Chain team and will report to the Director, Supply Chain. This position will support users at 10 global manufacturing sites streamline workflows and run MRP while acting as the primary master data gatekeeper for Vertellus.
- Participate in the development, implementation and support of all core supply chain processes related to Supply Chain planning & distribution
- Support appropriate configuration, application and master data setup required to successfully run MRP at all global manufacturing sites
- Drive, train and coach SAP MRP process best practices with all global business & operation teams
- Create & maintain documentation in support of process development, continuous improvement, training curriculum & other functional documentation
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams across all modules of SAP and other applications to define and design proposed solutions that meet business requirements (i.e., duty drawback, etc.)
- Manage project resources and schedules to deliver business results
- Build reports as needed to enable meaningful analysis and summary of data for effective decision making
- Analyze data and propose process improvements regarding safety stock, demand variability, MTS/MTO classifications, etc.
- Coordinate material master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems
- Work with sites, functional leads and process experts to resolve master data issues
- B.S. degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain management; including demand/supply planning, logistics or as a Supply Chain analyst
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant SAP Production Planning and Control module functional experience including MRP, Capacity Planning, BOM’s, Work Center Routings, Planned Order/Production Orders and Order Reservations
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated knowledge of statistical analysis
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to travel globally
Requisition ID : 1471