$80K — $100K + full company benefits package *
Supply Chain Assistant Manager [Bilingual Japanese/English Languages-up to $97K]
A global machinery manufacturer is seeking a qualified Supply Chain Assistant Manager for their Sacramento location. This person will be responsible for supervision of the supply chain team and ensuring all department products and services are provided in a cost effective manner.
- Bilingual language abilities in Japanese and English languages
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, General Business or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of work related experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of supply line management and ISO 9000 procedures and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
This is a full-time, direct hire position with a competitive salary (up to $97,000 per year) and full company benefits.
Valid through: 11/11/2021