The Supply Chain and Operations Planning Manager is responsible for leading and supporting process improvement efforts to optimize supply chain activities. Assesses supply capability and capacity, ensuring cross-functional communication of information, which leads to timely demand and supply plan approval and execution. Analyzes and reports on the performance of the S&OP process. Manages the IBP and S&OP processes. Communicates supply commitment status as needed with Senior Leadership through representation at S&OP Executive Consensus meetings and ensures planning stays on time and sales is notified of issues that may impact the timely supply of our products.
- Assist Supply Chain Planning Director in operating IBP Inventory and a Supply Optimization module.
- Publishing of the monthly national forecast.
- Maintain IBP process integrity (ensuring jobs are executed with no issues and in a timely manner).
- Maintains IBP master data integrity and ensures it is updated promptly.
- Coordinates Supply Review meetings with each regional team.
- Optimizes current product supply systems, identifies best practices, and be able to present them to all levels of the organization with the intent of directing teams to an appropriate conclusion.
- Works with Sales/Marketing/R&D/Ops to ensure new projects and project implementation meet the criteria of the market while optimizing timelines and cost, and maximizing plant operating parameters.
- Assists in the setup of new product SKUs at both the Master level as well as at each plant or DC.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Planning Director to ensure S&OP process is being followed and provides value to all supply chain activities.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required; Five years of experience in any related S&OP fields such as demand and capacity planning, forecasting, etc. Any equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered for the above
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent proficiency with Excel
- Basic SQL knowledge and database management
- Previous experience working with SAP PP, MRP, SAP IBP, and SAP APO